compensation: hourly 21.00 + Over time after 40 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
*HOME EVERY DAY!
*DRIVERS ARE RESPECTED!
• Dedicated Plant Switcher Job
• Sunday-Thursday 9:45pm to 5:45am (8 hours) and some Fridays (depending on plant production schedule)
• Hourly pay $21.00 per hour over time paid at time and a half for all hours after 40 hours per week
Complete our online application by CLICKING HERE TO APPLY NOW or you can find us on your smart phone via the Driver Pulse App. You are also welcome to reach us by calling 1-800-444-5509 ext. 2 to speak to a recruiting specialist.
• 3 Medical plans starting at $20per week for driver only coverage everywhere
• Individual and Family medical plan options (3 tier plan options)
• Dental and Vision plan options
• Prescription plan
• We offer Flexible Spending Accounts with options of a HSA or FSA account
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Paid Orientation
• Safety Bonus Opportunities
• Must have a valid Class A CDL Interstate driver's license,
• Must pass a DOT physical from one of our chosen FMCSA qualified clinics
• Must pass a pre employment drug screen
• Must be able to operate a CMV on public roadways
• Must be 23 years or older
• No Felony convictions within the previous 10 years
• No failed DOT drug or alcohol tests
• No DUIs in previous 7 years
• No Careless driving or reckless driving on MVR (3 years)
• No, at fault rear end collisions, rollover accidents, or jackknife accidents in the previous 3 years
• 12 months experience in the past 3 years pulling a 53' van if for van fleet of which 12 months
must be over the road. (school counts as time served)
• No more than a combination of 3 moving violations or at fault accidents in the previous 3 years
• An acceptable PSP report
• No speeding citations of 15 mph or more over the posted speed
• Must be able to pass a DOT physical
• Must be able to pass a road test administered by Venture Express
• Must meet all qualifications in section 391.11 of the FMCSA regulations handbook
Venture Express, Inc. is an interstate commerce for hire carrier and a force dispatch company that operates under the full jurisdiction of the FMCSA/DOT law. All drivers must hold a valid interstate class A CDL and pass a DOT physical and drug screen. The information contained herein is not a comprehensive list of duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required of this job. Such duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities are subject to change at Venture Express, Inc.'s discretion. Venture Express, Inc. reserves the right to assign or reassign job duties and responsibilities at any time.
Venture Express, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Venture Express, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Venture Express, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Venture Express Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers