favorite this postField Service Technicianhide this posting
compensation: based off skill and education employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Field Service Technician
Are you ready to prove yourself as a high performing technician? Do you enjoy critical thinking and troubleshooting complex systems? Are you motivated to learn about new technology?
We're looking for an A-team Field Service Technician with a proven record of technical prowess. You will be responsible for installing, servicing and maintaining cutting edge low voltage and Ethernet based parking, access and revenue control systems throughout Indiana.
We are the leading system integrator for parking and access control systems and other technology products. We have a generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. Here's your chance to get in on the ground floor of something big.
- Persistent, self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Enjoy working in challenging and demanding environment while having fun
- Be able to work indoors and outdoors in all seasons
- Associates in electronics engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in field service
- Experience with enterprise software solutions
- Experience with installing, troubleshooting and programming network systems with
A Plus certification and Network Plus certification.
- Travel in Indiana and Michigan.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including group medical, simple IRA, vacation, holiday and well
- Company sponsored training opportunities