Professional independent country artist seeking to put together band for performances. He is doing things differently, and wants to have multiple regional players for different locations across the US. - that could potentially lead to full time members, if the right players are found.
QR Code Link to This Post
Band would practice and learn the material, then when shows in your area are booked, he would meet up to have rehearsals the week of, then do the run of performances.
Music is in the styles of modern country artists, such as Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, Luke Bryan, Chris Young, Kane Brown, Keith Urban, etc... Very rock oriented, high energy.
A little about the artist:
- Multiple awards and nominations in Nashville, NYC and Pittsburgh - for best country album, best singer/songwriter
- 38k+ social media followers
- Music Videos on The Country Network, Roku, and Right Now Television.
- current single to hit radio stations nationwide in the near future
- Single #119 on the top 200 global DRT music charts, #32 on the top 150 independent DRT music charts, and #43 on the top 50 country music DRT charts. On the top 200 global charts, he was ranked above such artists as: Katy Perry, Luke Combs, Old Dominion, Rihanna, The Foo Fighters, Justin Moore, Walker Hayes, Kelsea Ballerini, The Chainsmokers, Ariana Grande, Miranda Lambert, Josh Turner, U2, Adele, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Jon Pardi, Miley Cyrus, Twenty One Pilots, Shawn Mendez, Big and Rich, Bruno Mars, Queens of the Stone Age, and more.
-#1 on some radio network in the UK, top 10 on the euroindie charts
- has received radio support across the country, and secondary radio support (digital, noncommercial, etc) all over the world
- has been seen performing with Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore, Colt Ford, Bucky Covington, Lonestar, Luke Pell, and others.
- will be releasing his 2nd album this spring, and will have a full radio, video, and spotify push.
What he is looking for:
Preferably band with 2 guitars, bass, and drums. In ears preferred, click track for drummer is a must, but again preferred for each member.
- ages 18-40 (21 preferred)
- no drug addictions
- professional equipment, and talent
- high energy stage performance
- backup vocals a plus (not mandatory)
- willing to travel
- dedication, and commitment
- willing to look/dress the part
- ability to learn material accurately and quickly.
- help promote the gigs you are involved with, and possibly help book as well.
If you are interested, please submit your information - what we need:
- your name, age, general location
- recent picture of you
- video of you playing, and performing
- gear list, and any prior experience
We look forward to hearing from you!