100% owned SDVOSB (Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business). Veteran Equipment and Trade Co., LLC (VETCO) is the manufacturer of high-quality skid steer attachments. Started this company after serving two tours overseas OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) knowing; give great customer service, make a quality product, take no one for granted, and keep veterans working.
HERE IS A LINK OF A FRONTEND LOADER USING A 12 ft BACKHOE PUSHER. Copy and paste link into youtube https://youtu.be/cyvxNtiCMJw
Member of BBB of Eastern Missouri So Buy With Confidence!!!
THE VETCO DIFFERENCE
1.My Commercial Pusher Have Heavy Duty 1.5" thick 3600psi Rubber (Made U.S.A.) Rated -40 deg!!! Very important feature that the rubber does not fail in extreme conditions or choose AR400 steel cutting edge.
2. Inside Molded Smooth gussets that adds strength on entire side of pusher. This distributes strength throughout the entire side instead of tubes which only give strength to the area where attached.
3. Snow pushers are mounted on 3/4" thick Wearalloy AR400 "Heat Treated Steel" shoes that outlast mild steel. On Skid Steer and Backhoe models I extend them out the back an additional 8 in. This feature allows the operator to determine if they are running flat and prevents premature ware.
4. Universal mount for skid steers with 3/8" steel built directly into the snow pusher that allows extra strength when attached to your skid steer versus just welding on a universal plate. I also have Euro Global brackets.
5. BACKHOE and FRONTEND LOADERS I go the extra mile to help protect your pusher against damage from the bucket. I weld 0.375 in steel behind the pusher that acts as a bumper between the buckets cutting edge and pusher. Under the top mounting tubes I add an additional 0.375 in steel to protect the tubes from the bolts on the cutting edge on your bucket.
6. Choose your cutting edge; 1.5 in x 8 in 3600psi -40 deg rated rubber or AR400 steel. NEW for this year is Chromium Carbide cutting edge for an additional cost of $50 a foot.
7. Dingo and BobCat walk behind snow pushers 4 ft wide with pullback. Cutting edges are 1 in x 6 in 60 durometer. They have 3/16 in mold board with .25 in sides with the same smooth formed gussets. Stand 20 in tall.
8. My welders are certified!
9. I use Grade 8 bolts with Teflon nuts
DINGO OR BOBCAT WALK BEHINDS
4 ft wide with pullback $899.00
Skid Steer 32 “ Tall
VETCO SD 6' Snow Pusher $1,199.00 1 in rubber (with pull back $1,450.00)
VETCO SD 8' Snow Pusher $1,299.00 1 in rubber (with pull back $1.650.00)
VETCO HD Commercial 7' Snow Pusher $1,549.00, with pull back $300.00 (Skid Steer)
VETCO HD Commercial 8' Snow Pusher $1,599.00, with pull back $300.00 (Skid Steer)
VETCO HD Commercial 10' Snow Pusher $1,799.00 (Skid Steer)
Backhoe Models 36" Tall
VETCO HD Commercial 10' Snow Pusher $1,999.00
VETCO HD Commercial 12' Snow Pusher $2199.00